Saturday, January 19, 2008

Max Effort Squat


Max Effort Squat
High Box Squat 250x5, 305x3, 355x3, 405x2, 455x2, 475x2, 505x3x2
Dead Lift 425x5x2
Wood Choppers & Ab Pulldowns

Been fighting strep throat here in the family, so this night was a decent showing with all things considered. I still took it a bit easy as I dont totally have my confidence back and am having some scheduling problems as far as my workouts are concerned...

I figure after a few Dynamic Effort workouts in, my endurance and work capacity will be back up, so I look forward to that. One saving grace is 505 doesnt feel heavy on the back, the speed and form need some work though, but thats no surprise...

Deadlifts were fast and strong, I concentrated on my form a bit. I swear I set up differently for each pull. I figure if I get this sorted out then when I start pulling heavy again, I ought to be back in the game. I guess I am fortunate to have pulled 570 with crap form, cant imagine what will happen once I tweak this mother....

Thats all for now, gonna watch the Patriots whoop up on the Chargers enroute to the Superbowl (Knock on Wood)....




Powerlifting
Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy...

No comments: