Friday, April 02, 2010

Bench Press Workout - Taking 310 for a Ride...

Bench Press (Warm-Up) 145x5, 185x5, 225x3
Bench Press (Work Sets) 235x5, 275x5, 310x11
Super-Sets 30 Seconds Between
KB Rows 4x10
Chain Suspended Tricep Extensions BWx4x10

As far as bench press workouts go this was a good one. With a jacked right shoulder I was still able to post a Personal Record, so I won't complain.

This marks the beginning of my 7th cycle on the world famous Jim Wendler 531 Program and I am still loving the results. If you are into truly developing your raw strength, this is the shit for you my friend!

The accessory work was just thrown together because I was pressed for time. I think next week I will introduce some heavy rowing into the fold. I absolutely loathe Barbell Bent Rows but feel they will help with this shoulder issue. I believe I have a muscle imbalance due to neglect, time will tell...

Thanks for stopping by,

Yours in Strength,

Chris

No comments: