Friday, June 09, 2006

06/07 DE Squat

DE Box Squat w/Chains and Bands 215x4x2 225x4x2
Speed DL's 365x21x1
Rev Hyper 50x3x10
Ab Wheel 3x10
Avg Leg Curls lying down 5x5

The Speed Squats felt really good and fast, the Rev Hyper has definitely paid off in the lower back department. I have also been doing some stretching from my Pavel video for Powerlifters which has been helping with the hip tightness and groin pull. The speed DL's were explosive as well, minor pain after each rep but hopefully that will all go away. The lying leg curls i made up, i hooked the Avg bands to the top of my Power rack and perform leg curls while lying on the ground, different but damned did they hurt my Hamstrings......thats about it, i got a ME Bench Post to make but am too damned lazy at the moment and i have to go get my fishing gear in order as i got some big fat bass calling my name in the morning...l8r

1 comment:

Powerlifter1974 said...

that should have been 12....oops.....