Monday, April 30, 2007

04/26/07 Bench Stuff...

Bench Press 135x5, 205x5, 245x3, 285x2, 315x1, 350x1, 375x1
Bench Press Negatives 405x1, 425x1
Chain Extensions 3x12
Pull ups3x8
Chain Clean & Press 3x10

Pretty good workout considering it has been so long, shoulder pain seems to be gone. Guess the 2 week layoff must have provided more benefit than I thought.

375 was a grind due to poor set-up, lack of focus, and timidity caused from the long layoff, pussy!!! This may have been a RAW PR but am not sure, dont really give a crap either, just want to get on with the next training cycle.....

Negatives? wtf was I thinking? I believe subconciously I was trying to re-injure myself. Though I justified it in my mind by saying if taking the weight to chest doesnt rip my shoulder off, Which it didnt, then all would be well in my universe...

The rest was made up as it went and is true to the best of my knowledge, my GPP is in the crapper due to 2 weeks of boozing, travelling, and no sleeping. The time has come to refocus, and get my ass in gear. Like a kid on christmas morning, I cant wait......

Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy!!!!

No Nonsense Nutrition DVD

No comments: