Monday, March 10, 2008

Max Effort Squat

03/06/08
High Box Squat w/Avg Bands 205x5, 245x3, 285x3, 325x3, 365x3, 405x4x3
Romanian Deadlifts 365x4x8
KB Crap for Abs & Hamstrings...

Final week for Max Effort High Box Squat w/Avg Bands. Was going to work up to a single, but for some reason I didnt feel like it. Would have to look at my powerlifting log notes to figure this one out. I do remember the bands felt extra tension-y and my lower back was pumped up, but thats about it. Either 405x4x3 with average bands was nothing to scoff at I guess, the powerlifting gods were happy that day.

Romanian Deadlifts sucked ass, and I do remember this. My back was sore as all hell, so my stubborn ass decided why not hammer the shit out of is with some RDL's, dummy! I balled up on the floor and whimpered like a wee little girl after these, and I may have pee'd a little...

No comments: