Sunday, February 04, 2007

02/04/07 DE Bench-200th post!!!

DE Bench w/Mini's 155x9x3
3 BD CG BP 315x3, 365x3, 385x3, 395x3
10 Minute EDT PR Zone
Lat Pull Down 120x5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5
Shrugs 255x5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5

Fast night, shoulder didnt feel half bad after some Icy Hot. The minis are always a great measuring stick for how the shoulder is doing, if during the first warm-up its painful, then I know I'm in for a long session. But not tonight, all felt good after the warm-ups, everything was fast and therapeutic....

Three Board Close Grip Bench Press felt strong. All reps were paused and held at lockout, feeling good as all sets were strong minus the leg drive due to the coldness of the basement. Come meet time I should benefit from the carpet grip. Guess we'll see....

EDT portion I ran out of gas as my nutrtion was not what it should be this weekend, but what can you do, I aint getting up on stage in a thong any time soon so I'll take it.....

Thats about it, the superbowl is on and I got some money on those fuckers the Colts,....so until next time....Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy!!!!

2 comments:

John said...

Congrats on post #200! Nice board work, too...

Kris said...

Hey Chris, am getting ready to send out some further info on the virtual meet, but noticed I didn't have your e-mail. Could you drop me a line? My e-mail is at the bottom of my blog.