Tuesday, June 05, 2007

06/04/2007 ME Squat - A Couple PRs & A Side of Lasagna


High Box w/Chains 235x5, 285x3, 330x2, 385x1, 425x1, 455x1, 475x2PR, 500x1PR
Wide Stance GM's to Pins 245x4x6
Single Arm KB Swingthroughs & AB Raises

Holy Crap, that 500 was a grinder. My upper back rounded a bit but I still got it. Lost concentration in the hole and stalled at midway, thought about quitting but stuck it out (and almost passed out). Was Quite happy hitting this number after easily doubling the 475, I expected to the 500 to sail a bit faster but you cant always get what you want right?

Saftey Squat Bar Good Mornings kicked my ass. Period. I actually felt my abs after the squats and GM's. I have never had that happen before, guess they got worked. This morning my erectors are tight as hell but all in all I feel pretty good.

The KB Swings and AB Raises rounded it off. Nothing too flashy, just got the work done and scrammed, I had lasagna waiting for me, so who could really blame me for not keeping track......


Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy!!!



No Nonsense Nutrition DVD

No comments: