Friday, December 22, 2006

12/21 DE Squat

SSB Box Squat 225x8x2
SLDL 315x3x5
Hanging Ab Raise 3x8
Avg Band Leg Curls 3x10

I really dig doing Speed work with the Safety Squat Bar!!! Makes my lower back pump 10 times worse than a normal bar, good shit I tell you!!!

Speed was great and I felt the snap off the Box was some of the best I have ever had, very happy with the results. The rest of the work out was a bit of a "Git er Done and get upstairs". As I beat myself up with the Big 3 this week I thought it was best to take it a easy on this night so there you have it.

Again, next week is a sort of De-Load week, my approach will be as follows. I will still go Heavy on the Squat/DL side of things but will do No assistance. However, on the Bench side of tings I will go with Assistance only and no full range benching. I will most likely do some sort of CG board pressing but that will be it and only to hit the Tri's. Well, thats it for now, next stop, DE Bench.....

No comments: