Thursday, May 03, 2007

05/02/07 ME Bench


Floor Press w/Mini's 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 245x3, 275x3x3
Close Grip #8 Pin Press 315x3x3, 225x1x10
12 Min EDT (Triples)
Palms Facing Pull-Ups BWx3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
Straight Arm Pulldown 60x3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3

Tonights Floor Pressing was brought to you by Preparation H, Feel the Burn!!!

Well, apparently all this extra pulling has paid off in the mass department. My Floor Presses are now to the chest where as they use to be around an inch above it. Or maybe my arms just got shorter!!! Anyway, my shoulder has flared up again, but I pressed on...Get it? 275 for 3x3 had my triceps screaming, I will look to up the poundage and keep the reps next week....

Close Grip #8 Pin press is around the 2 or 3 board region, these were brutal. I paused the weight on the pins for around 3 seconds per rep to make sure there was no stretch reflex utilization. Simply painful!!!

EDT kicked me arse as the GPP is in the dumper for now, I will look to improve that over the coming weeks.

All around I was happy with this workout, I felt I worked hard all things considered. Next up is DE Squat/DL....L8r



No Nonsense Nutrition DVD

2 comments:

Huzz said...

Nice looking workout. Love the Prep H ad. nice.

Michael said...

Nice prep h pic. Nice floor presses, did you double the bands? Floor presses cause me pain as well. I don't think the bands would help. I did them with lots of chain in the past with good results.