Friday, May 11, 2007

05/10/07 DE Squat

Free Squat w/Chains 275x8x2
Deadlift 405x3, 475x3, 525x2, 560xMiss (lost grip at lockout)
Giant Set
Pull Throughs 120x3x8
AB Wheel 3x10
SSB Calf Raise 315x3x8

Speed on the Squats was nice, had me huffing and puffing by the end, those 30 second rests dont last long enough. I need to figure out a way to change the space time continuum to my liking.

Deadlifts could have gone better, I shouldnt have doubled as high as I did as it weakened my grip and caused the miss, coupled with a weak chaling. I blew the 560 up to lockout but as I was rolling the shoulders back the bar started going south, so I aborted. Still, am happy with it as my training kind of took a dump there a few weeks ago...onto bigger and better things now.

Giant set had me feeling sick, again, 30 second rests killed me....

Thats about it from La-La Land.......L8R...

No Nonsense Nutrition DVD

No comments: