Tuesday, May 08, 2007

05/08/07 ME Squat/DL

SSB Low Box 155x5, 205x3, 245x3, 295x2, 335x1, 385x1, 405x3x3
SLDL 365x3x5

Had to cut it short, my old lady got called into work and the babysitter could only stay for 45 minutes. I squeezed this out in around 35 minutes, almost puked, and laid down on the ground to recuperate for the last 5 minutes.

The 405 felt the same on all sets, heavy as shit. I think this is due in part to my Low-Carbing thru the week and whooping it up on the weekend. I felt tired and all that, but I promised myself I would hit 405 for 3 sets of 3. The first two on all sets flew, but the last ones were grinders, the very last set I dont remember racking the weight and got visited by the fireflies...you know, those little blue sparkly lights you see tight before you pass out?

The SLDL's were no different, slow as molasses and puke inducing, almost...I was originally slated for 4 sets of 5, but with this weight I fell short and modified it by cutting off one set....no big whoop as I know I got a good workout in. My lower back and hamstrings were screaming by the end of these....

I will squeeze in my accessory work tonight......Enjoy!!!

No Nonsense Nutrition DVD

No comments: