Friday, October 05, 2007

Need to Build Muscle?


I know, this aint my normal powerlifting related entry. But it is however related to powerlifting in that you need muscle to move weight right? Its almost a prerequisite if you will.

Well, I stumbled upon this cool eBook by Jason Ferrugia. Many of you know him through T-Nation and the Elitefts Q & A. Now this dude nows how to train people, and he nows how to pack muscle on peeps. His eBook Muscle Gaining Secrets is just what folks in need of muscle need.

I will place a link in the side bar where you can buy it as well as this link here:



>>> Click Me to Preview <<<

powerlifting



So if you are in need of muscle, check it out. Tune back in tomorrow for your normal station where I will recap todays Max Effort Squat Session.



Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy!!!

No comments: