Tuesday, January 09, 2007

01/08/07 ME Squatro...

SSB Low Box Squat 155x5, 205x3, 245x3, 295x3, 335x3, 385x2, 405x2x2
Rev Hyper 90x4x6
12 Min EDT PR Zone
SLDL 295x3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
AB Pull Down 115x3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3

Ugh, 405 was a pain in the ass!!! I had a stiff neck to begin with and as anybody that has used a Safety Squat Bar knows, this sucker is murder on the neck muscles. But being the trooper I claim to play on T.V, I pressed on. The first set was alright, though on the second rep I tore a little ass and lost concentration and round over a bit. Still got it though, gotta love Shepards Pie!!
The second set was decent as well, again on the 2nd rep I rounded a bit, but who wouldnt with 405 on a SSB and some serioues L.A.P (Lower Abdominal Pressure)? Seriously though, this bar kicks my ass every time out so it really was no big surprise. Good stuff all around.

Rev Hypers were hard on the lower back, after squats this is a nice lower back fry-daddy. These reps wre performed slow and controlled with no swinging. Not the funnest thing in the world, but productive nonetheless.

As always, EDT kicked my ass, my back was so knotted up I almost pussed out in the last 2 minutes, one would think only doing triples wouldnt be so hard, but one can be wrong as well. I was a sweaty mess after this workout and proceeded to go upstairs and almost pass out on the floor, always a good feeling.

So until next time, keep your pecker in your pants and save the troops for the heavy lifting!!! or something like that......

No comments: