Friday, January 12, 2007

01/12/07 DE Squat

Speed Squat w/Chains 275x8x2
SE DL's 455x3x3

Cut this one off as I was having company over for beers and food. Will finish the accessory crap tomorrow.

Speed was nice, i have been really happy with the speed I have been getting lately. I bumped up the lbs for this week just to see where I was at, happy with that choice. I would say I was just as fast this week as last week with 50 lbs more on the bar, so I think for the rest of this cycle will let the percentages ride on the high side and see what happens.

The Dead Lifts were a nice surprise as well, I wasnt sure how I would do on these as my lower back was pumped pretty bad. This weight gain mission I put myself on, up to 220lbs, has contributed to this condition greatly, I will give this another month or so then cut some fat of the old chassis.

Well, thats it for now, until next time, Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy!!!

No comments: