Friday, August 03, 2007

08/02/2007 DE Squat/DL

DE SSB Box Squat 255x8x2
Block Pulls (Mid/Lower Shin) 455x3, 505x3, 525x4,3

Whoa, the lower back was pumped uber-bad after Safety Squat Bar Speed Box Squats...Actually felt like pussing out on the block pulls. The Speed was good and there was minimal pain in the abs, mostly leftover lactic acid from the ab work earlier this week. Felt the from was on and sitting back better than in the past.

Block pulls destroyed me. I did these with around 1.5 mnutes rest between them, so my lungs and lower back were working overtime. This workout only took just under 30 minutes. I was so beat after the pulling I called off the accessory work and will do it today as Active Recovery.

Not much else to report other than i feel the fire building. I have been in a sort of a slump with minor nagging injuries and such. Hopefully the corner has been turned and the numbers will continue to rise. Wish me luck!!!




For the peeps...





Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy!!!



No comments: