Tuesday, August 28, 2007

08/27/07 DE Bench

Speed Bench 225x9x3
4 Board Press 405x6, 435x6, 455x5
One Arm Row 100x12, 120x2x10
Monster Mini Pull Apart 3x12

Well this new approach to Dynamic Effort Speed Bench ought to push my RAW strength up a bit. Thinking about it my volume will be exponentially higher thus more work will be performed, end result....Chris gets stronger. Couple this with the submaximal nature of the weight my speed strength will increase as well. Gee powerlifting is fun.

The 4 board press surprised me, lately I have been pushing the board work and the results are coming along quite nicely. Now get a decent shirt on me and 500 is there. Am curious to see how that is coming along, havent been in the shirt for a long time...guess I got me an action item.

Not much else to write so have a great day all you powerlifters!!!





Get it? Powerlifters? Yuk Yuk Yuk


Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy.....

No comments: