Monday, March 12, 2007

03/11/07 SE Deadlift

DeadLift 135x5, 225x5, 275x3, 315x2, 365x2, 405x4x4
SSB GM's into Pins 245x4x4
Giant Set
Mini Leg Curls 5x12
Crunches 5x12
SSB Calf Raise 5x12

Tonight was supposed to be DE Squat, but, Harold is coming over on Weds for heavy geared squats so I opted for SE Deads. I went with 70% of my 1RM for this movement and worked it to Prilipens chart, 16 total reps put me right in the middle of the gravy zone. Each Rep had total resets to ensure no momentum was being used, and I was keeping a close eye on the form. All went well and today I am a bit sore, but such is life.

Followed up the Deads with some Safety Squat Bar Good Mornings into pins, the stop at the bottom really adds to the difficulty of the movement. Lower back was fried pretty good after these....

The Giant set closed out the night, I performed these "sets" with no rest between, so needles to say I was pretty winded by the end of it all. Actually felt like puking a little bit, thats got to be good for you right?

Well, that's all for SE Day. You may have noticed that I didnt post a DE Bench day. I have a plan up my sleeve at the moment to try and get this friggin shoulder fixed or at least a little less aggravated....stay tuned!!!





No Nonsense Nutrition DVD

No comments: