Tuesday, May 09, 2006

05/08 DE Bench

Speed Bench w/Chains 185x8x3
#9 Pin Press 405x5x3
BB Bent Rows against Mini's 185x4x6
DB Shoulder Press 40x3x10

Bench was fast and controlled. I did the first four sets with 2-3 sec pauses then burst to the top, the final 4 were true speed Bench. The Pins presses were nice, felt them in the Tri's pretty good. The BB Rows against Mini's was a new movement for me, i first saw them around 2 weeks ago and kept them in the back of my head. These were quite painful towards the end. The DB Shoulder presses wre a last second add as i had nothing planned for shoulders and havent worked with DB's in a long time, so they're in for the next two weeks, figured i would hit these with a light weight for higher reps than i normally do for shoulders. Overall it was a pretty good workout. I guess i under estimated the AB GM's i did as my lower back and posterior are killing me still, now i feel better about putting these in the line up...that all for today, now i pose you with this question....Where's the Beef? Talk amongst yourselves..............

1 comment:

Powerlifter1974 said...

I am taking a medium grip with around 6-7 inches of movement, these suckers were quite brutal but hopefully worth it...