Wednesday, September 19, 2007

09/19/07 Deload Bench

Bench Press 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 275x3, 305x3, 325x8
Power Clean & Press from Blocks 185x5x3
Lat Pulldowns and Monster Mini Triceps

Not too bad of a night for a deload, shoulder is still flaky, but the strength seems to be coming back. I think the 325x8 is a PR of sorts, I dont generally do much rep work on bench...Either way, I'll take it.

Power Clean & Press aint exactly a powerlifting movement, but I like to take deloads to get these in there. These were started at knee level, so the clean was pretty friggin hard, no momentum. The press was easier than anticipated, I am a total alug when it comes to overhead pressing. Hence my affinity for powerlifting. Time to scram for now, got to go watch the crumbsnatchers and relax on the couch.



Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy....

No comments: