Friday, September 21, 2007

Blog Rush Comes to Powerlifting Etc

This post isnt exactly powerlifting but it will apply to all you bloggers that stop by. What is the single most important item a blogger needs to make a little scratch with their blog? TRAFFIC!!!

Well, Blog Rush does just that. Its a virtual traffic share, check out this link --> Blog Rush <-- to start attracting more readers to your powerlifting site. Even if your site is not related to powerlifting this FREE Plugin will increase your traffic immensely. One of my other niche blogs traffic went up around 21% in just a few short days, now imagine if you have some adsense ads on your site, people start clicking and the next thing you know you may have a car payment taken care of.

Dont take my word for it, try it out yourself, again...click this link and check out the video tutorial, then make your decision.



==>> Blog Rush <==




Get Some!!!



P.S. I dont normally make reference to this part of my life, but if anyone out there wants tips, advice, or insight on any aspects of Internet Marketing, shoot me an email, I would be more than glad to help.

P.S.S Now, Back to your normal programming, Powerlifting Etc, my journey to totalling elite in the sport of Powerlifting

Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy!!!

No comments: