Sunday, September 30, 2007

09/30/07 ME Bench

3 Board Press 225x5, 275x3,315x2, 365x1, 405x1, 435x1, 445xMiss, 425x4x1
Overhead Tricep Extensions 4x10
Seated Rows 165x4x10

Well, This work out sucked, I ended up lifting at 11:30 in the morning, and I am NOT a morning person!!! Guess its a good thing in a way, keeps me from drinking the devils water on saturday, Alcohol has no place in powerlifting!!! Any of you out there that knows me should be laughing, hell the general reader of this blog knows I likes me beers!!!

Anyway, this aint about boozin, its about powerlifting, back to the story. everything felt good up to the 445 miss, for some reason I have been having issues with sliding up the bench when perform any type of rep work on bench. My first rep is perfect, then I will either flatten out, or slide up the bench, thus flattening out, if anybody got suggestions, let em rip.

So, I decided to drop the weight to around 90% of my last PR on this movement and hit singles to get the volume in. My shoulder was on fire, hence the lack of direct shoulder work today. Will throw in some high rep therapeutic shit tonight while watching football.

The Overhead Chain Extensions hurt pretty bad and had my triceps pumped. I ended up strapping 10 lb plates on them to increase the weight to around 55 lbs per side. Brutal....These were supersetted with the seated rows, felt like a true bodybuilder by the end of it, now, if I only would have done some curls for the girls....

Thats about it from here, thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend. Though the Patriots arnt playing today, it should still be a good day for football, enjoy!!



Keep it Dark, Keep it Heavy!!!

No comments: